"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS"
What a fantastic weekend TEAM NSW has had in Darwin at our first International Final,
All of our teams really upheld the Spirit of TOM and we are so proud of them all!!
Northmead Public School - First Place Primary STEM
St Carthage's Primary School - Lismore. - First Place Primary Social Sciences
Tacking Point Public School
Camden South Public School - First Place Primary "The Arts"
Smith's Hill High School - Wollongong - First Place Secondary Language Literature
Broughton Anglican College
St Columba's Anglican School - First Place Secondary "The Arts"
St Columba's Anglican School - Tournament Honours Secondary Social Sciences
If you would like a glimpse of our winners, follow this link
Registrations for 2019 open in November. Watch this space.
Congratulations to all teams who competed at the Branch Final on
Sunday 9 September, 2018 at UNSW
NSW Branch Final Results 2018 here>
NSW Regions & Results 2018
What's on in 2018
- Challenge Pack released. 5 school weeks Challenge this year
- Facilitators: Friday 13 July
- Teams: Monday 16 July
- Team Nominations Open: 13 July
- Team Nominations Close: 4 August
- School Registrations Close: 28 July
- Drama and Thinking Skills Workshops - Sydney, South Coast and MNC regions
- Judges Training - all regions
- Regional Timetables released on web page: Monday 13 August
- Regional Tournaments - Saturday 25th August ( Sydney SW & NSW-NW)
- Sunday 26th August. (Sydney - SN, SW, SE); Regional NSW( Hunter, Riverina, North Coast, Mid North Coast, South Coast, Western,)
- NSW Branch Final Sunday 9th September, UNSW
- TOM International Final - Saturday 13th October, Darwin